Why Alabama Drivers Need Auto Insurance
There are many reasons Alabama drivers need auto insurance.
- The most important reason is that it helps protect you when you’re involved in an accident.
- In an accident, you having liability coverage will take care of the other driver’s damages up to your policy limit if you were the one responsible
- If the other driver sues you, your personal injury protection (PIP) could cover your legal expenses up to your policy limit.
- Auto insurance also covers damage to your vehicle caused by collision or non-collision events (like weather or theft).
In addition, most lenders require borrowers to have comprehensive and collision coverage on financed vehicles before they can drive them off the lot.
5 Auto Insurance Tips for Alabama Drivers
Following are five tips that can help Jasper, AL drivers save money on their coverage.
1. Get quotes from a reputable insurance company.
We are here to help. Talk to our experienced auto insurance professionals at Harris Insurance.
2. Ask about multiple policies and group insurance.
Many reputable insurers offer discounts for things like safe driving history, good grades, and more. Be sure to ask about any potential discounts you may be eligible
3. Consider raising your deductible.
Your deductible is the amount you would have to pay out of pocket if you had to file a claim, and raising it can significantly lower your premiums.
4. Get insurance to meet state minimums.
An experienced insurance agent can help you get the coverage required by law that meets your needs – no more, no less.
5. Review your policy regularly and make adjustments as needed.
As life changes, so do our insurance needs, so it’s essential to keep your policy up-to-date.
Reach Out To Us
Contact Harris Insurance in Jasper, AL for a free quote!